Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust enjoyed national success at the recent Innovations and Best Practice in Community Hospitals Awards, run by the Community Hospitals Association.
Somerset Partnership staff won in seven of the twelve national categories.
Congratulations go to:
- Ambulatory Care at Minehead Community Hospital - Hayley Welsh, Senior Ward Sister, Exmoor Ward, and Norma Coombs, Matron, Minehead Community Hospital
- New patient admission checklist compliance and achievement of CQUIN targets audit at South Petherton Community Hospital – Helen Rowe, Sister
- Mendip Stroke Enhanced Early Supported Discharge at Shepton Mallet Community Hospital - Shaun Carthew, Matron, Shepton Mallet Community Hospital
- A Palliative Care Pathway - Norma Coombes (Senior Matron), Sharon Sweeney (Senior Sister) & Charlie Davies (Consultant in Palliative Care)
- Bridgwater Community Hospital – Design - Sue Taylor, Matron Bridgwater Community Hospital
- Frome Community Hospital Engagement Project - Hayley Hughes, Matron, Ruth Diligent, Ward Sister, Peter Smith, Chair, League of Friends
- Flying the Flag to Prevent Falls in Community Hospitals in Somerset - Sue Olson, Falls and Bone Health Co-ordinator