Children and Young People
Working together with our colleagues in the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) we have developed a variety of courses that are very helpful to those who work with children and young people.
Mental health problems affect about one in ten children and young people and are often a direct response to what is happening in their lives.
Good mental health allows children and young people to develop the resilience to cope with whatever life throws at them and grow into well-rounded, healthy adults.
Our training programmes are designed to improve your understanding and ensure you are equipped to offer the right support and to refer for specialist support when necessary.
- Asperger Syndrome – Basic Awareness
- Making Attachment Narratives Useful
- Managing Stress in the Workplace
- Mental Health Awareness (Young People)
- Mental Health in Your Workplace
- Motivational Interviewing (2 day)
- Personal Defence Readiness
- Resilience for Employees
- Self Harm – Understanding and Supporting
- Self Harm – Understanding and Supporting (Education Settings)