Payment by Installment
Recurring Payments (FuturePay Direct) Through Worldpay
What are FuturePay payments and how do they work?
Customers can, with the consent of Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (the Trust), make recurring payments through WorldPay using a service called FuturePay Direct. FuturePay Direct agreements are online arrangements similar to Standing Orders and Direct Debits, but funds can also be debited from your debit or credit card.
Once an agreement is created, you can view payments in the Shopper Management System (SMS) on the WorldPay website. Your confirmation email will have your Agreement ID. To log in to the Shopper Management System, please click on the link below:
Please note that any contract for the use of FuturePay Direct is between you, the customer, and the Trust and not with WorldPay.
Frequency of Payments
Please call Bridgwater (01278) 432127 to obtain agreement for this method of payment. The Trust will be offering Regular Agreements ie. regular, monthly amounts.
Once agreed, the Trust will set up the FuturePay Agreement and then send an email to the customer. Contained within the email will be an acceptance button and once the customer has clicked on this they have indicated acceptance of the terms, the amount for payments, frequency of payment and the end date for the payments.
How to cancel any FuturePay agreement
A FuturePay Direct agreement can only be cancelled by you or the Trust. WorldPay is unable to cancel your order /agreement or to provide you with a refund. To cancel the agreement yourself:
- Log in to the Shopper Management System as above;
- The Recurring Payments (FuturePay Direct) Home page is displayed;
- Under the Agreement ID column, select the hypertext displaying the Agreement ID for the agreement you want to cancel;
- The FuturePay Direct Agreement Details page is displayed;
- Double check that the agreement on your screen is definitely the agreement you want to cancel;
- Select the Cancel button;
- The Cancellation Confirmation page is displayed;
- Select the Yes button to cancel the agreement. If you do not wish to cancel the agreement, select either the Go back to agreement or Go back to home page
Please ensure that, if you have more than one agreement, you have selected the correct agreement for cancellation. Once an agreement has been cancelled it cannot be reinstated.
If you cancel the wrong agreement, please contact the Trust in Bridgwater directly 01278 432127 and ask them to set up a replacement agreement. Unfortunately WorldPay cannot set up a new agreement for you.