We are a team of dentists, dental therapists and dental nurses supported by non-clinical administrative staff. We provide dental care, based on individuals' clinical needs, from 3 different sites across the county.
We accept referrals from general dental practitioners for assistance in treating patients who cannot reasonably access dental care through the General Dental Services. We accept and treat patients for a very broad range of reasons that generally fit into the categories below:
• Patients with various qualifying physical conditions
• Patients with various qualifying medical conditions
• Patients with various qualifying conditions affecting their mental health
• Patients with learning difficulties
• Some young patients with a high decay rate
• Some phobic patients
• Patients with certain additional behavioural needs
We also accept referrals for minor oral surgery and non registered patients with dental pain.