Below you can find links to other websites for more information:
Healthy Eating - Toddlers
The Infant and Toddler Forum website (www.infantandtoddlerforum.org/) provides downloadable leaflets free of charge for a range of health issues in toddlers. Leaflets cover a range of topics including healthy eating, portion sizes and fussy eating.
Healthy Eating - Teenagers
- Getting the balance right 11 - 16 years
- Getting the balance right 16 years
- Eating out
- Packed lunches
- Quick, cheap and easy food
- Quick recipe ideas
- Eating Well First Year Of Life
- Eating Well For 1 - 4 Year Olds
- Eating Well For 5 - 11 Year Olds
- Eating Well For 12 - 18 Year Olds
- Change 4 Life 'Smart Swaps'
- Change 4 Life 'Healthier Snack Ideas'
- NHS Choices '10 Suprising 100-Calorie Snacks'
Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust's fact sheets
You can also find more information in our fact sheets below