Integrated Rehabilitation Service
The service is available to all adults who are having problems carrying out everyday activities and want to work towards enhancing their quality of life through achievable goal setting to improve their ability to do the things that matter to them.
The service focuses on
- Preventing unplanned admissions to acute / community hospitals
- Facilitating transfer home from acute / community hospitals
- Maximising recovery from illness or injury
The principles of accepting a referral are based on the client
- Giving informed consent
- Being over 18 (flexible with acquired conditions)
- Being willing to engage in the rehabilitation process
- Having potential to recover from a specific illness or injury that requires registered professional involvement
- Having potential to maximise independence / self-management requiring registered professional involvement
- This service does not provide equipment or adaptation
Yeovil, South Petherton, Langport, Chard, Crewkerne, Illminster, Wincanton, Frome, Shepton Mallet, Wells, and Glastonbury areas.
0300 323 0028
Taunton, Bridgwater, North Sedgemoor, and West Somerset.
0300 323 0029