Meet the Team
The Personality Disorder Service consists of a broad range of specialist staff with specific skills and interest in Personality Disorder and volunteers with lived experience of using the service. The core team consists of:
- Head of Division - has overall responsibility for the Personality Disorder Service.
- Operational Services Manager - responsible for the operational management of the service.
- Personality Disorder Locality Leads – there are 4 leads across Somerset and their main role is to provide advice and support to frontline staff in community and inpatient settings. They will also hold a small clinical caseload and co-facilitate psycho-educational and skills based groups.
- A Group Facilitator – co-ordinates and facilitates Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT) Skills groups.
- Emerging Personality Disorder Team - This small team of 3 part time staff, work with young people with an emerging Personality Disorder or complex needs. The team manage a small caseload and also provide structured guidance and training to other staff and agencies working with people with an emerging Personality Disorder.